URDF course Exercise U1-2 Error

Hi,
I get an error while doing URDF course Exercise U1-2. I also used the codes in the course. But the result has not changed.

1- roslaunch my_mira_description urdf_visualize.launch model:=’$(find my_mira_description)/urdf/mira_geometric.urdf’

— While running, the following error message appears on the terminal

“[WARN] [1592135446.920831, 1288.858000]: The ‘use_gui’ parameter was specified, which is deprecated. We’ll attempt to find and run the GUI, but if this fails you should install the ‘joint_state_publisher_gui’ package instead and run that. This backwards compatibility option will be removed in Noetic.”

2-

3-

4-

There is nothing about the robot model and TF in Rviz.

How can I fix this, help me please

@duckfrost Can you have a look?

Having a look, let me go over the exercise and see if I can reproduce or post here the correct solution

Hi:

I just executed the normal commands using also the code given in the example and it works perfectly ( see image).
Take into account that you have to change the fixed frame to one that exists, in this case, “map” DOESNT. “Base_link” would be a good candidate.

As for the warning ( The ‘use_gui’ parameter was sp… ) , it has no effect whatsoever.

my english is a little bad. I have difficulty understanding some places. Thank you for your help