Unable to run solution for unit 8, exercise 8.1 (unable to find .so file)

I’m running into the following error while attempting to solve exercise 8.1 (move bb8 in a square)
“libmove_bb8.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory”

I originally tried to solve the exercise on my own, but was running into the same error with my own modification to CMakeLists.txt. I decided to copy the example provided here to help identify where I was going wrong, but ended up running into the exact same error.

When I run the following, I am able to see the .so file libbb8_ctrl.so which is what I originally created, but not libmove_bb8.so from the example.

user:~/ros2_ws$ ls ./install/cpp_unit_7_services/lib/cpp_unit_7_services/bb8_move_in_square_service_server cpp_simple_service_client libbb8_ctrl.so square_service_server_nodebb8_move_in_square_service_server_node empty_service_server move_bb8_node

I am building and running with the following commands:
user:~/ros2_ws$ colcon build --packages-select cpp_unit_7_service

user:~/ros2_ws$ source ./install/setup.bashROS_DISTRO was set to 'foxy' before. Please make sure that the environment does not mix paths from different distributions.ROS_DISTRO was set to 'noetic' before. Please make sure that the environment does not mix paths from different distributions.

user:~/ros2_ws$ ros2 run cpp_unit_7_services square_service_server_node

Any help is greatly appreciated!

If you can find libbb8_ctrl.so and not the one from the example, then it probably means that you need to change your CMakeLists.txt to move_bb8 wherever you see instances where bb8_ctrl is mentioned.