Linefollowing of drone

hello there, iam working on line following drone. the issue is the the gazebo simulation environment got lines and drone but when i run the code "rosrun my_following_line_package follow_line_step_hsv.py" and the drone isn’t following the line instead it just moves straight(like as if it isn’t detecting any line). i have attached my rosject below. It would be great if someone can have a look and let me know what iam missing on!! thank you in advance.

I have copied your rosject and launched it. Then opened a terminal and issued the command that you mentioned: rosrun my_following_line_package follow_line_step_hsv.py

user:~$ rosrun my_following_line_package follow_line_step_hsv.py
Unable to register with master node [http://4_xterm:11311]: master may not be running yet. Will keep trying.

The command fails, of course, because there is no simulation.
I have checked the notebook included in the rosject but has no instructions at all. So I could not reproduce your problem.

In order for us to be able to answer your questions, you should include clear details about how to reproduce the error. All the steps. Also you should include screen captures or videos of the results you obtain. Otherwise we cannot help you.

Please provide additional information so we can help you.