Hello everyone, I just wanted to share a job opportunity at Nugenix Robotics, Maharashtra, India. For the past 12 years, the company has been working on mobile robots and manipulators and currently looking for enthusiastic candidates to work on their Vision Guided AI-Enabled Robotic Apple Harvester project.
Details are as follows:
Project Title: Vision Guided AI-Enabled Robotic Apple Harvester(VGH)
Temporary Position(s) : Junior Project Officer - Research
Project periods: 2 years
Consolidated Compensation: Rs. Up to Rs.35000/ month (depending upon qualification & experience)
State-of-the-art Lab space for robotic development will be made available at IIT Kharagpur
Qualifications: Candidates should have at least 65 % (CGPA-7 out of 10-point scale) or above in Class X, Class XII, B. Tech. for equivalent should be either in Agricultural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, or Electronics and Communication Engineering, and M. Tech either in Farm Machinery and Power, Machine Design, Mechatronics, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, or Instrumentation or equivalent.
- You should have good experience with ROS framework.
- Freshers are welcome, given that they can showcase a strong grasp of ROS
- Experience in robot development and applications.
- Machine Vision
- Automation in Agricultural Machinery
- Applied Instrumentation and Embedded Systems
- Computing / programming skills in any of these MATLAB, C, JAVA, PYTHON
- Having hands on / industrial experience would be an added asset.
Age Limit (Year): 35
Since a lot of the work includes working on the physical robot, a candidate from India is preferred.
Interested candidates: Send your CV on email@example.com