Help Request: Deleted Code and Can't Reset Course

Hello,

I’m currently taking the mastering gazebo simulator course and I accidentally deleted most of the code in my directory. I tried to reset the course to retrieve the original files, but I can’t find the “Manage Course” button on the course homepage. I’m not sure what to do next and would appreciate any assistance.

Could someone please advise me on how to reset the course or retrieve the original code files? Thank you very much for your help!

I would like to know which code specifically did you delete - which directories? Depending on which, we can try to recover a previous version of your files.

Also, is this problem still open?

Hello

I’m not sure which directory was deleted, so i’m attaching what’s left. However, I don’t thinks this is correct, and given that i wasn’t very far along, would it be possible to reset the course entirely.

That looks normal to me. If you have created some source code in that workspace, you just need to click on the “>” symbol beside “catkin_ws” to open up the workspace and see your files.

If you want to “reset”, just go back to the Introduction unit and follow the notes from there.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.