Grading not working in Exam: Navigation in 5 Days

For the Navigation in 5 days exam: the grading has been stuck after the check “action topics found” for several hours. Have tried resubmitting and also different browsers.

It finally finished after 3 hours on a subsequent attempt.

Hi @zdjeffri ,

Do you mean it took 3 hours to finish the correction? Could you send me the exam files to aezquerro@theconstructsim.com so that I can test with them?

Best,

1 Like

Yes, the correction took 3 hours and did not provide complete feedback. An email was sent with the files.

Hello @zdjeffri ,

I’ve been doing some tests here and it seems to be working OK. It can take between 5 and 10 minutes for the correction at maximum. Also, I got the complete feedback. Could you please try to correct it again? Maybe it was an isolated error due to some update in the platform. Also, make sure to close all your programs in your Shells before starting the correction. I’ve also noticed that in the zip file you sent me the Python scripts didn’t have execution permissions. Make sure to give them execution permissions.

Best,

I expect the permissions were lost in the file compression. Otherwise the grader did work promptly this time. Thanks for your help!

I am experiencing the same thing! @zdjeffri
So I need to do this for 3 hours is what you are saying?
I have made it to 40 min and only got as far as you did.

@jjewing They fixed the issue earlier in the week. It should take maybe 10 minutes tops. If it is taking longer, I would guess that not all nodes are available for all parts of grading - make sure your launch files are complete.

Thanks, I checked them and they seem to all be in proper order and all files do have execution permissions.
It is getting the same first 5.0 marks as what you got on the forum.
At the 10 min time for Attempt #12.