GradeBot quiz Trial exhausted

Hello Everyone,

I was running my quiz for services and ended up exhausting the number of trials to get quiz corrected. Is this temporary or 5 is limit on each quiz. If this is the limit, can any moderators please help in resetting this. My code is getting executed and is according to quiz specifications. It failed to pass the Gradebot in client section because for some reason the service_quiz.srv module was not getting located for client part. It got detected for the server part.

Thank you.

@Shhrekk ,

I believe the quiz name is services_quiz and NOT service_quiz

Check if all naming matches exactly as specified.

Regards,
Girish

PS. I got that quiz correct the very first attempt itself. That’s why I’m telling you.

Well specifics are correct. Sorry mentioned it wrong here. There happen to be an issue with services_quiz.srv module being called when launching the client server

But I resolved this by again doing catkin_make and source devel/setup.bash

Only thing left is that I need one more trial to pass the test :slight_smile:

@Shhrekk ,

I guess you have just renamed the package from service_quiz to services_quiz. I think that is why you are getting this error - no module named ‘services_quiz’.
If that is the case, you need to change the package name reference lines in CMakeLists.txt and package.XML also.
If you do not know how to do the above step, just redo the whole package again with catkin_create_pkg.

Regards,
Girish

Thanks Girish,

My issue was resolved by catkin_make, but my problem here is not something related to code but rather the number of trials I get to submit my quiz.
Also, as you noted I did create a new package and also removed old package dir from both build and devel as well.
My original query was whether I get the number trials reset or if someone can reset it for me.

1 Like

Yes, that can be done by The Construct team. Probably on Monday (12/09/2022).

Regards,
Girish

@Shhrekk ,

Before your next attempt on the gradebot,

1. Check if all naming is correct.
  2. Run the program and check if everything goes correctly.
  3. Make sure to terminate any and all running processes on the web shells before starting gradebot.

Regards,
Girish

1 Like

For fear of #Shrek, I have added two more trials for you.

Thanks, @bayodesegun. Appreciate the help. :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed after 12 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.