Hi, To Whom It May Concern,
I can’t launch the simulation page when I want to study Unit 9. I try many times, also try to open other courses then open it again, but it doesn’t work.
We will have an exam with your platform, I hope it will be solved as soon as possible.
Looking forward to your reply.
Thanks for contacting us and sorry for the trouble! Could you please check the following:
- Are you getting any error messages?
- Can you load other units?
- Could you please leave it for some time (say 2 mins) and see if it loads - it might take some time depending on the size of the simulation and connection speed.
- Which country/city are you connecting from? It might be that we are not assigning you a VM closest to your location…
I just loaded the simulation from here successfully, and I’m trying to understand why it’s not loading at your end. Looking forward to hearing from you.
By the way, welcome to the community!
Thank you for your reply!
- I did not get any error messages, just can not finish the launch, always show me like the picture I attached.
- I can load other early unit, like unit4, only this unit I can not
- And I wait for many times, like one hour, two hours, and many times, it does not work also.
- I am in Luxembourg.
Now I will try to delete all my folder in this unit to see if it can solute.( I really do not want to do it.)
Next week we will have exam I hope it will be OK.
Thanks for the update.
I can confirm that this simulation is loading fine, and you don’t need to remove your files.
Could you please try another using another Internet connection (and if possible a different PC)? I’m suspecting the connection or PC because everything else seems to be fine and the simulation seems to progress slowly based on the two screenshots you shared. This might also happen if you are behind a firewall or VPN.