Cannot Connect to Remote Robot in Real Robot Lab

I am trying to connect to the Turtlebot3 robot as part of the ROS Basics in 5 Days (Cpp) Part I Rosjet project. However, after connecting to the robot, I cannot move it via the joystick, and I cannot run ROS in the webshell. I have attached screenshots of the errors. Could someone advise how I can get this fixed? Thank you.!

Hi, welcome to the community!

I saw that you reserved over the weekend, however the robot has had a hardware issue (power supply issues) so it wasn’t powered. I apologize for this. I will work on it and let you know when the robot is available for reservation again.

In the future, just know that you don’t have to run roscore once connected to the robot, as the core is already running in the robot. You can check that you have the topics you need with rostopic list.

Thank you

Hi @cjans121 , the robot is available now.

Hi - I am experiencing something similar with OpenManipulator Real Robot Lab right now. I am not able to connect to the video feed or robot on either Firefox or Chrome.

I am located in California, so hopefully it’s not distance because I would LOVE to have access to real robots :heart_eyes:

Thanks for your time,

Tom

Thank you for the update!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.