What is the real robot project

Hi there, I have successfully completed the real robot project but I am still left in real robot project, what is it? Is it the rosject 1 or what? Also, if it is rosject and I complete it, will I still get the certificate if I don’t complete the learning path. Thanks

Hi, the real robot project is the rosject that is described starting in unit 4. The reason why you don’t see a score yet is because you should present this project. That way, you consolidate your learning and you can get the certificate. Please check out the instructions on how to present it. It will be on YouTube in order for you to be able to add it to your curriculum.

You can also email info@theconstructsim.com for mor info

1 Like

Hi Jot,
we have included a certificate for the ROS Basics courses. This means that, you don’t need to do the full path to get the certificate. Just by completing the ROS Basics in 5 Days course you can get a certificate that certifies your basic knowledge of ROS.
However, in order to get that certificate you need to present the project done with the real robot. Presentation is mandatory, since that is the final step in the ladder of learning: teaching to others what you have learnt.

We are always thinking about ways to improve your learning, and make you learn faster and more

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.