Want to run this stuff on my own computer in Melodic

First of all, thank you for creating this material. Your efforts are highly appreciated.

Secondly, I want to learn “ROS Navigation in 5 days” stuff on my own machine. I do not want to depend on any online based system. I am using Linux 18.04 and ROS Melodic. How can I do this? Please, suggest.

Thank You.

Thank you Abdul for your message.

You cannot download in some way the academy material to your own local machine. Sorry we created the academy so people doesn’t have to install anything in their computers to start learning.

However, everything you learn at the academy is done the same way as it would be done on a local machine. This means that you can download the packages you create at the academy to your local machine (using the IDE, select the package and do right-click, then select download). Then you should be able to run the packages you created at the academy on your local machine, provided that you have installed everything in your local machine, including the simulations.
You can download the simulations from our public repo: https://bitbucket.org/account/user/theconstructcore/projects/PS