i have a problem in unit 3
after making a new custom interface i wanted to use this interface in my code as the tutorial said. in example 3.6
when i try to import it it seems that the IDE hightlights the from command.
I created the custom interface as the the tutroial said.
- create package inside src dir
- create msg dir inside the package dir
- create Age.msg and edit it
- modify the CMake and xml files.
- compile and source
- checking if it was okay
The result was good
Using the new interface
- creating a new package inside src called example36_pkg with the desired dependencies inculding the custom_interface.msg
- create the python file. when i write the code i see the error
- if i contiune and making the launch file and editing the setup, compile it and source it
when im shuting it down there error arrives that say
[example36-1] AttributeError: 'Age' object has no attribute 'year'
it make sense because couldnt import the Age package.
Would like for some help