Tf_quiz marks not allotted properly

I am doing a tf_quiz it. I uploaded the launch file as well as but I got only 7 marks and overall in the learning path section I only got 3.5 marks. Can someone tell me what is the problem

Screenshot_2

<node name=“controller_spawner” pkg=“controller_manager” type=“spawner” respawn=“false”

output="screen" ns="/pi_robot" args="head_pan_joint_position_controller head_tilt_joint_position_controller torso_joint_position_controller

left_shoulder_forward_joint_position_controller right_shoulder_forward_joint_position_controller left_shoulder_up_joint_position_controller

right_shoulder_up_joint_position_controller left_elbow_joint_position_controller right_elbow_joint_position_controller left_wrist_joint_position_controller

right_wrist_joint_position_controller joint_state_controller"/>

<node name=“robot_state_publisher” pkg=“robot_state_publisher” type=“robot_state_publisher”

respawn="false" output="screen">

<remap from="/joint_states" to="/pi_robot/joint_states" />

Hello @wasimmadha2 ,

The problem you have is starting the controllers. When you launch the file tf_quiz.launch (roslaunch tf_quiz tf_quiz.launch), the controllers are not being loaded properly. To make sure that they are loaded correctly, you can check for the following topics specified in the Quiz description:

I am getting the same result like this.

I found the solution. Launch file needed to be stopped before submitting.