Subscription, Course Project, Time

Hello Construct Team,

In order to get a course certificate I am going to need to get the robot up and running in the lab, but I suspect this is going to take some time. It is unfortunate because we are only given 25 minutes, 2 times a week to try to get this thing working. I am not wasting my time when I have booked a session, it is the case that it takes time to figure out what needs correcting in the live version. I do not want to continue to be charged money simply because I am restricted on working on the live version for such a short period of time. Do you guys have any suggestions on how to best proceed? I have been working on this project for some time, and I’m almost finished, but it is going to take a bit more time now that the live robot scheduling is so bottlenecked.

Regards,
Mike

Hi @mykullrizzo,

You are right, you get two sessions a week. If you need more to finish the project, then just shoot me an email to rgonzalez@theconstructsim.com, and I will gladly give you as many as you want.

If you get your project working, then it should be almost ready for the robot, it might need a change or two but then you can get to testing your programs.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.