Simulator enivornment not opening

I am trying to open my simulator in this course but it always keep showing the load screen and so i am not able to work and learn properly.Please solve my problem.

The same here . I hope they can fix that problem as soon as possible

Please bear with us, we are looking into this now. There seems to be an error with the course, other courses are loading. @bulutenesemre @ShubhamSingh

Looks like it’s working again. Tnx.

no its not working still

@stijnmuller @ShubhamSingh We’re still working on it, and the evil bug is taking longer than expected to fix. I apologize for the delay. Please rest assured we’re working hard on solving it.

its taking so long and I am waiting sorry but i am not really satisfied with this course

Thanks so much for your patience so far. We are sorry for any inconveniences, and we’re working hard at solving this problem :face_with_head_bandage: . We will let you know once this problem is solved. @ShubhamSingh

@ShubhamSingh @stijnmuller @bulutenesemre I’m glad to inform you that the issue has been fixed.

Thank you for the information.

but there is still big in this course I was trying to find the urdf file for configuring the moveit package but there is no file in src directory

but there is still big in this course I was trying to find the urdf file for configuring the moveit package but there is no file in src directory

@ShubhamSingh Please create another topic for this issue and give more details like which exercise or example are you trying to do and at what step are you seeing this issue?

having same issue :frowning: