Rtabmap 101 Demo 1.1

when i run the code as demo 1.1 suggested,there comes the warning!

[ WARN] [1615372355.116498767, 22155.195000000]: /rtabmap/rtabmap: Did not receive data since 5 seconds! Make sure the input topics are published ("$ rostopic hz my_topic") and the timestamps in their header are set. If topics are coming from different computers, make sure the clocks of the computers are synchronized (“ntpdate”). If topics are not published at the same rate, you could increase “queue_size” parameter (current=10).
/rtabmap/rtabmap subscribed to (approx sync):
/data_throttled_image/compressed,
/data_throttled_image_depth/compressedDepth,
/data_throttled_camera_info,
/jn0/base_scan

We can ignore the warning. And execute * rosservice call /gazebo/pause_physics “{}” * to pause the gazebo simulation, then * roscd turtlebot_rtab && rosbag play --clock demo_mapping.bag * ,everything will be allright. Perhaps the published topics from our gazebo simulation are not match the topics rtabmap_ros need.

Hello @xunmengfunder ,

Yes, this warning is normal since in this demo we are showing a mapping session from a bag file, so the topics used are not the ones from the simulation (that’s why we pause the physics engine from Gazebo).

Best,

Thanks for your patient explanation!
I got a new problem, I install rtabmp_ros for source code followed the official tutorials(GitHub - introlab/rtabmap_ros: RTAB-Map's ROS package.). When execute command " roslaunch rtabmap_ros demo_robot_mapping.launch rviz:=true rtabmapviz:=false ", an error occurred:points_xyzrgb process died. But when execute " roslaunch rtabmap_ros rtabmap.launch rviz:=true rtabmap:=false ",points_xyzrgb process executes normally. Can you help me with this problem?

Hello @xunmengfunder ,

You don’t have to install rtabmap_ros, it is already installed for you in the courses.