Roslaunch is not happening

unable to do roslaunch and i dont understand the reason it says no module found

Hi @saitarak.padarthi,

Welcome to the Community! Could you please tell us which course, unit and exercise are you trying to do?

Dear Sir,

I’m doing ROS basics in 5 days. The problem is wherever I create own message. This problem is coming. I have created service message and also topic message. Same issue has come even after compiling and also did source devel/setup.bash this. So can you shed a light on how to proceed further.

Could you please share a screenshot of what you are seeing? You could also copy and paste here the output of the shell from where you started the roslaunch to where the error occurred.

Dear Sir,

process[service_services_quiz_server-1]: started with pid [1184]
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/user/catkin_ws/src/services_quiz/bb8_move_custom_service_server.py”, line 4, in
from services_quiz.srv import BB8CustomServiceMessage, BB8CustomServiceMessageResponse
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘services_quiz’
[service_services_quiz_server-1] process has died [pid 1184, exit code 1, cmd /home/user/catkin_ws/src/services_quiz/bb8_move_custom_service_server.py __name:=service_services_quiz_server __log:=/home/user/.ros/log/9939e4ea-6c40-11eb-b562-0242c0a8d007/service_services_quiz_server-1.log].
log file: /home/user/.ros/log/9939e4ea-6c40-11eb-b562-0242c0a8d007/service_services_quiz_server-1*.log
all processes on machine have died, roslaunch will exit
shutting down processing monitor…
… shutting down processing monitor complete
done

This is the error it is showing for every task i do with own message creation.

This is the key to the error. Do you have a package named services_quiz with the exact spelling? If so, this package was not properly created and/or compiled. Please ensure that:

• you have created this package in ~/catkin_ws/src/.
  • catkin_make run successfully and detects this package.