ROSDS - Connection to real robot Turtlebot3

I booked 2 sessions and connected to the real robot on 18th of April 2021. I can see the robot via video link but problem is that I can not do anything with it. Problem is that webshell is loading all the time and does not give me possibility to enter any command via terminal. Some screenshots are below.
Somebody to support? Thank you
Igor V

Hi @iv20023 ,

Thanks for reporting. It’s not the expected behavior after connecting to the robot, we are already looking into it.

Have you tried the connection before and that was the first time you booked sessions?

Dear Marco,

Yesterday, 18th of April, I booked 2 sessions for the first time and I run it via the rosject that was created already by your team.

Behavious is always the same. Webshell is loading for the 25 minutes. In this moment, I can not book any further session. I got also very strange messages.

It seems that I have more then one booking for the given week but actually I do not have it.

I would kindly ask for support.
Thank you
Igor V

Dear Marco,

I succeeded to book the real robot session on:

turtlebot3 - ROS Melodic/Noetic

Monday, April 26, 2021 8:30 PM

Have you maybe checked why webshell is loading all 25 minutes?

Thank you for support
Igor V

Hi @iv20023 ,

About the first issue:

We found a technical problem that happened at 18th April, which explains why the web shells never got ready in your workspace.

Because of that, I can make an extra session available for you this week.

If you want to, please let me know the best date and time (and timezone as well) and I can book it manually for you.

We apologize for that and appreciate your feedback.

The problem of booking

It happens because you had the booking on 18th April, due to that you can’t have any more bookings in the same week (between Sunday and Saturday)

Regards

1 Like

Dear Marco,

Thank you for support. If possible, please make a booking for real robot this Friday, 23rd of April, 8 pm CET.

Kind regards
Igor V

Ok, you must be able to see it at your bookings page.

Could you confirm the date and time for me, please?
I’m a different timezone, just want to be sure it is setup accordingly to yours =)

Regards

1 Like

Dear Marco,

It is OK.

I will try to run the real robot now.

Thank you for support.
Igor V

1 Like

Dear Marco,

Just to inform that I have succeeded to run the real Turtlebot3. It works now.

Thank you once again for support
Igor V