ROS Services Quiz: Submission Issue

Hi,

I was running my service server and client code when I hit submit for the quiz. I just got back a zero, and I mindlessly hit okay on the prompt that popped up next (which was the view answer prompt I think). I haven’t looked at the solution, but I can’t submit my code for grading now.

I don’t really know how to proceed.

Hi, welcome to the community!

Do you have more attempts to submit your quiz? If so, can you please check if all your processes are shutdown in the terminal and that all of your package and file names are the ones specified in the instructions.

If this doesn’t work or you can’t submit it again, then we will take corrective actions on our side.

Thanks for getting back to me! I had only hit submit once before I encountered this issue. I don’t have any processes running, but I still cannot re-submit the quiz unfortunately. I get the following message when I try: “You have already viewed the Quiz solution after a previous submission, so you cannot re-submit Quiz!”.

We had an issue with the grading yesterday, can you check submitting it to the grader again?

I just tried it and it works. Thanks a lot!

1 Like