ROS Navigation Real Robot Project

Hello The Construct,

i am currently working on the ROS Navigation in 5 Days Course.
In the second unit of the course we should work on the ROSject ROS Navigation Real Robot Project

When i use the command

roslaunch realrobotlab main.launch

i get errors int he console and the gazbebo simulation remains empty

[Err] [InsertModelWidget.cc:417] Missing model.config for model “/home/user/.gazebo/models/RubberDucky”
[Err] [InsertModelWidget.cc:417] Missing model.config for model “/home/user/.gazebo/models/lms1xx”
[Err] [InsertModelWidget.cc:417] Missing model.config for model “/home/user/.gazebo/models/media”
[Err] [InsertModelWidget.cc:417] Missing model.config for model “/home/user/.gazebo/models/meshes”
[Err] [InsertModelWidget.cc:417] Missing model.config for model “/home/user/.gazebo/models/turtlebot3_autorace”
[Err] [InsertModelWidget.cc:417] Missing model.config for model “/home/user/.gazebo/models/turtlebot3_autorace_2020”
[Err] [InsertModelWidget.cc:417] Missing model.config for model “/home/user/.gazebo/models/turtlebot3_description”
[Err] [InsertModelWidget.cc:417] Missing model.config for model “/home/user/simulation_ws/src/turtlebot3/turtlebot3_simulations/turtlebot3_gazebo/models/turtlebot3_autorace”
[Err] [InsertModelWidget.cc:417] Missing model.config for model “/home/user/simulation_ws/src/turtlebot3/turtlebot3_simulations/turtlebot3_gazebo/models/turtlebot3_autorace_2020”

Can you give me any advice to solve this issue?

Greetings Jan

I just recognized that the gazebo simulator works! The view just was zoomed into the street, that was the reason why the gazebo screen was completely grey. The errors still exist but the simulation works…

Greetings Jan

1 Like