ROS Autonoumous Vehicle

HI, I am learning autonomous vehicle course and i want to run this on my Linux but i am unable to do it. It seems like the parent directory of catvehicle is not available. Guide me to run this simulation on my Linux and I am also facing issues in GPS section of course. It would be really nice if you explain more about the steps to add the gps in workspace. Thanks and i have to say i am a newbie from Pakistan. When i am launching
roslaunch catvehicle_tests cmdvel_unsafetest.launch
it gives:
RLException: [cmdvel_unsafetest.launch] is neither a launch file in package [catvehicle_tests] nor is [catvehicle_tests] a launch file name
The traceback for the exception was written to the log file

@ghazanfar.siddiqui
I’m sorry, but we don’t support local installations.

You should let us know the problem you are having with running the course on our platform, stating clearly what unit you are on and where you are having the issue. We can solve that for you. After completing the course on our platform, then you will be in a better position to try to run it on your local PC.

Also, you should note that this course assumes you have a knowledge of ROS basics. So, if you haven’t, the first course you should take is the ROS basic in 5 days course.