Removing time limit from rosjects?

Hi,

My class is working on a custom rosject for an upcoming competition. Some of them are getting a weird error:

You have spent the maximum time (8 hours) on rojects today. Please try again tomorrow.

Can you please help? We have our competition soon and it’s crunch time.

Thanks,
Matt

1 Like

Hi All,

Any update on this? I’d really like to get this fixed ASAP since it’s a disruptive error for my ~20 students. If you don’t have an immediate fix, but are currently working on it and will have an update later, could you please let me know that instead?

Thanks,
Matt

Hi @bayodesegun @rtellez - any updates from you or your team on this? Since our competition is in a few days, I’m getting increasingly worried about this.

Thanks,
Matt

@matthew.e.taylor,

Thank you for contacting us about this problem.

Unfortunately, the 8 hours limit is a hard one for every user and cannot be removed.

However, because we understand your situation and see that you have some unused licenses, we are making a special exception to extend the hours of your students by 4hrs per day. Such students will have to send a private message to @staff (click to send a private message) here on the forum any time they hit the limit, and we’ll extend their hours.

Thank you for your understanding.

3 Likes

@staff,

I’ve reached my limit for rosject today. I would appreciate it if you can extend the hours for me.

@najiib49,

Your hours have been extended.

@staff I’ve hit my limit for the day and need access back asap, can you extend my hours for me please?

The hours have been extended.

@staff,

I’ve hit the limit for the day. Can I get access back? I’m currently working on an exam project.
My profile is: @computerengineering

@staff @bayodesegun It would be extremely helpful if you could grant me access again asap. I need to use rosject for my exam. Profile - rohit1611, email - rohitchoudhury.nmims@gmail.com

I have added some extra hours for you.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.