Python3 Exam Task3

Hello Academy,

I had an issue with my exam at the end of the course of Python3. I had task1 and task2 working fine but for task3, I get an error in the correction.
According to the instructions of the exercise, the final program is not supposed to contain any instances of the class, but only the ExamControl class. However, in that way, the robot doesn’t get out of the box. So if call the ec.main function, or if I don’t, I get the error in the correction. I provide you a screenshot with the instance in comment.
Anyone had that issue?

Hello @petrouli_g ,

You can instanitate your class while you are testing in order to check that everything works as expected. However, before you click on the correction button, you have to remove all the instances of your class and leave only the raw class code. So, you should remove from your code both lines:

ec = ExamControl()
ec.main

Best,

Hello @albertoezquerro,

I tried it but apparently it didn’t work. I’ve tried several ways and I get an error in either the “get_laser_readings” or in the “main”. The weird is that I tried the way of a classmate who got it right, and for me it was wrong… And also, the results I get in the stimulation are perfectly fine… I send you a screenshot of my code, and I am looking forward to hearing from you, as this exam has a deadline and I would like to be on time…

Cheers,

Hello @petrouli_g ,

I’ve done some updates to the correction scripts in order to make them more robust. Could you try to correct your exam again now?

Best,

Good morning @albertoezquerro,

I think something went wrong in the updates, now I get a 0.0 and all the task seem wrong… :frowning:

Best,

Hello @petrouli_g ,

Solved. Please try again now. I just tested and it worked properly.

Best,

Hello @albertoezquerro,

It finally worked! Thank you for help! :smiley:

Cheers,

1 Like