Python for Robotics exam not grading correctly

The First and third task seems to be utterly mailfunctioning when it comes to correction.

First of, in task 1 the values that are supposed to be checked, change constantly because of inaccurat representation. What I mean by that is that the long float values change everytime you look at them. You can assign the position at different times during the loop, and get different values. The only way to correctly look at it would then be checking value ± 5/10% or something like that.

So that one says I have given it the wrong position, which I know not to true (given ±5/10%).

For task3 I have no idea why it keeps failing. The method is there, and it works correctly. The positions are correct.
Right is assigned to robotcontrol.get_laser(0), left is assigned to robotcontrol.get_laser(719)
They are then returned: return left, right
And called when needed: left, right = self.get_laser_readings()

Somehow this is not good enough? Also, this test fails to call the main method, so the robot doesn’t even move.

Hi @s325927,

I’ve been checking the logs for the quiz correction, and I see that there was a variable being referenced before its creation:

File "task1_correct.py", line 4, in <module>
    hl = get_highest_lowest()
  File "/home/user/catkin_ws/src/python_exam/task1.py", line 24, in get_highest_lowest
    print(testVal, testPos)
NameError: global name 'testPos' is not defined

That may explain the final score for the quiz.

With regard to the percentage limit, we already consider that variation.

Please let us know if we can help in any other way.