Provide a way to bookmark in the lessons and show the user a track of their progress

Hi RosIgnite Community,

I’m in the middle of the 5 days for ROS basic course, I find that every time I close my browser and re-open it, my working files are there in the catkin_ws but however on the left reading panel, it resets itself and I have to always scroll back and forth finding on where I left off last time…,

1. is there a way to book mark on where I left off?
  2. also, is there a way to track my progress (say what I have done and completed in the course)??
    (at the moment, I have to make notes else where to track my progress with the course…which is not ideal ).

I look forward to your response,

Thanks
@wai.mak

Hi @wai.mak,

Thank you so much for your suggestions. I have reclassified your post as a feature request, because we don’t have the said features currently. I apologize for that.

We might have it soon, depending on the popularity of this request (you should cast your vote now by clicking the vote button beside the topic).

Just to let you know that we take this kind of request seriously, and because you might also find this useful, here is a feature that we implemented based on popular demand - reviewing other notebooks without closing the current one:

Thanks for your understanding. We look forward to hearing from you!

Hi @bayodesegun,

Ok, I clicked the vote button on this topic,

hopefully this feature will be added soon as it will be very useful, to bookmark and track progress.

thanks for getting back to me.

1 Like

This part of the request has been implemented. Please see this thread: Show course progress for courses taken by the user