Programming Drones with ROS Page not found

When I click on the Programming Drones with ROS course it says page not found. I have a subscription so it is my understanding that I should be able to access the course.

Hi @johnkinson,

Apologies for this. We have taken this course offline for maintenance. We’ll let you know once it’s back online.

Thanks for your understanding.

@bayodesegun Okay thanks for letting me know. Do you know roughly when it will be back online? Since I was hoping to use it in the next few days.

@johnkinson No I don’t know at the moment. As soon as I do, I’ll let you know.

Hi @bayodesegun just wanted to check if there is any update on this? Is it possible to leave the old Programming Drones course available and then swap it when the new course is ready?

Hi @johnkinson,

Thanks for checking. I’m sorry but we are still working on it, and we can’t have the old course available.

Thanks for your patience.

Hello @johnkinson,

Let me tell you that we have finally republished the Drones course. Unfortunately, we had to remove the Units based on the PTAM Visual navigation, due to some issues that couldn’t be solved. Instead of this Unit, we added another one based on RTABMap Navigation. Sorry for the inconveniences and thanks for your patience.

Best,