Navigation - Exercise 4.11

Respected Prof,
Below is the image of exercise 4.11

The right one is my output and it is not the same as the output expected. What could be the reason ? Everything in my code is the same as the solution part.
Below I’ve give my launch file and yaml file

1. my_move_base_launch_2.launch:
<?xml version="1.0"?>

<launch>

<arg name="no_static_map" default="false"/>

<arg name="base_global_planner" default="navfn/NavfnROS"/>
  <arg name="base_local_planner" default="dwa_local_planner/DWAPlannerROS"/>
  <!-- <arg name="base_local_planner" default="base_local_planner/TrajectoryPlannerROS"/> -->

<node pkg="move_base" type="move_base" respawn="false" name="move_base" output="screen">

<param name="base_global_planner" value="$(arg base_global_planner)"/>
    <param name="base_local_planner" value="$(arg base_local_planner)"/>
    <rosparam file="$(find my_move_base_launcher)/params/my_move_base_params.yaml" command="load"/>

<!-- observation sources located in costmap_common.yaml -->
    <rosparam file="$(find husky_navigation)/config/costmap_common.yaml" command="load" ns="global_costmap" />
    <rosparam file="$(find husky_navigation)/config/costmap_common.yaml" command="load" ns="local_costmap" />

<!-- local costmap, needs size -->
    <rosparam file="$(find husky_navigation)/config/costmap_local.yaml" command="load" ns="local_costmap" />
    <param name="local_costmap/width" value="10.0"/>
    <param name="local_costmap/height" value="10.0"/>

<!-- static global costmap, static map provides size -->
    <rosparam file="$(find my_move_base_launcher)/params/my_global_costmap_params.yaml" command="load" ns="global_costmap" unless="$(arg no_static_map)"/>

<!-- global costmap with laser, for odom_navigation_demo -->
    <rosparam file="$(find husky_navigation)/config/costmap_global_laser.yaml" command="load" ns="global_costmap" if="$(arg no_static_map)"/>
    <param name="global_costmap/width" value="100.0" if="$(arg no_static_map)"/>
    <param name="global_costmap/height" value="100.0" if="$(arg no_static_map)"/>
  </node>

</launch>

2. Below is yaml file:

Also, Now I see this one line of code at the top of all .launch files:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
What does this mean?

Hi,

Have you added the costamps elements in the RVIZ pannel? Or maybe the navigation is not working correctly ( did you launch it? )

I had not loaded navigation. Solved. Thank you
But why is my map shown a local one and not a full global one. Even though I have clicked the global one in topic

Hi,

Good to hear,

as for why you only see what seems the local costmap, not sure, could you be sure you re selecting the global one? Because maybe the topic strts with global bu then at the end is teh local ne. Another option is that you might have made some mistake in the navigation launch.

Hi Abdul,
if you want to see the full map, then you have to select a different topic in the map visualizer of rviz. Select the topic /map instead of the /move_base/global_costmap to see the full map being used.