Move all the joint at the sametime on dynamixel_workbench_controller

Hi there, i was trying to move all the joint on my robot using dynamixel_workbench_controller package. Anyone can help me how to move using that packages? because the emanual on robotis didn’t tell about this.

I was trying to using this package : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEKXi5hNRdg&t=2267s

but it was error on linking CXX executable:

[100%] Linking CXX executable /home/billy/skripsi_ws/devel/lib/dynamixel_workbench_single_manager_gui/dynamixel_workbench_single_manager_gui
//usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libapr-1.so.0: undefined reference to `uuid_generate@UUID_1.0'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
dynamixel/open_manipulator_tc/dynamixel-workbench/dynamixel_workbench_single_manager_gui/CMakeFiles/dynamixel_workbench_single_manager_gui.dir/build.make:294: recipe for target '/home/billy/skripsi_ws/devel/lib/dynamixel_workbench_single_manager_gui/dynamixel_workbench_single_manager_gui' failed
make[2]: *** [/home/billy/skripsi_ws/devel/lib/dynamixel_workbench_single_manager_gui/dynamixel_workbench_single_manager_gui] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:4586: recipe for target 'dynamixel/open_manipulator_tc/dynamixel-workbench/dynamixel_workbench_single_manager_gui/CMakeFiles/dynamixel_workbench_single_manager_gui.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [dynamixel/open_manipulator_tc/dynamixel-workbench/dynamixel_workbench_single_manager_gui/CMakeFiles/dynamixel_workbench_single_manager_gui.dir/all] Error 2
make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
[100%] Linking CXX executable /home/billy/skripsi_ws/devel/lib/open_manipulator_core/trajectory_server
[100%] Built target trajectory_server
Makefile:140: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2
Invoking "make -j8 -l8" failed

Try installing ```
sudo apt-get install uuid-dev