Money back guarantee option

When singing up I saw that there is a 30 day money back guarantee, but now I can’t seem to find it anywhere. Canceled my subscription since the courses aren’t really what I need and would like to use this money back option as well since I only used the site for 2 days. How can I submit the request?

Hi @ceranictatjana,

Thank you for trying out our courses and for contacting us about the refund.

I have just refunded your money. It should appear on your bank statement in 5-10 days. We hope that our courses will meet your needs in the future.

Cheers.

@bayodesegun
Hi,
I canceled my membership before the first 30 days of my subscription. How can I get refunded according to your 30 days money back guarantee?
I liked your ROS basic course however the course building your first robot course has many problems that need to be addressed.

Thanks,

Hi @v.molazadeh,

I’m sorry to hear that you had problems with the Building Your First Robot course. We are here to help and would have loved to hear about those specific problems here in this forum (but I can’t seem to find any). Could you please let us know the specific issues you had?

Regarding the refund, I’m afraid that applies only if you request it within 30 days of taking the initial subscription. Canceling the subscription is not the same as requesting a refund; a number of our clients cancel just because they don’t want the auto-renew to happen. More so, they continue using the platform as they still have a valid license until the end of the billing period. From what I can see, this seems to be the case with you too.

I hope this clarifies. Please let us know if you still have any doubts.