ML Algorithms - Path Planning, Localization & Obstacle Detection

Dear ROSers,

I would like to request for your advice in selecting the right course based on your experience. I am working on a student project that needs to evaluate different ML algorithms used in path planning, localization and obstacle detection.

Is there a specific course available in this academy that may cover some aspect atleast?

Thank in advance for your help.

Regards
A

Hello @mohammed.sahadatalam ,

I would suggest this course: Learn Robotics from Zero - Robotics & ROS Online Courses
Have a look at the contents and check if it’s what you’re looking for.

Thanks Alberto, It seems that some of the concepts I intend to learn are covered in the mentioned course. Currently, attending ROS basics and looking forward to attend this as well.

Hi Alberto,

Referring to my earlier thread, I need to submit a prototype of a working autonomous mobile robot and for the same I plan to purchase the The Raspberry Pi Mouse. Could you please confirm the ML algorithms can be tested on this?

I mean the prototype should be capable of doing localization, path planning and obstacle detection.

Appreciate your earliest response.

Thank you
Regards
Alam

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.