Incorrect payment charges

Hello,

I already made a yearly payment before and now I just noticed I have been charged twice since the initial payment in October. I thought the 400 euro charge was supposed to be year-round till October 2021.

Please verify

Thanks
Oreoluwa.

Hello Olumide,

Thank you for letting us know about this problem, and thank you for your patience.

I apologize for this error and any inconvenience caused. We had this bug that registered yearly plans as monthly, now fixed.

I have refunded the amounts incorrectly charged for November and December. The refunds should hit your account in 5-10 days.

I have also canceled the subscription (but you still have access for one year) so that you don’t get charged in the coming months. Cancelling the subscription just means we won’t automatically renew your license when it runs out, and you would need to subscribe again.

Thanks again.

hello,

I noticed that by canceling my subscription there are some classes I cant take. For example…in the urdf modelling course I can’t take the quiz for building the gurdy robot from scratch.

Can this be fixed, please?

Hello Olumide,

Canceling your subscription does not block your access to any class. It simply means we will not renew your license automatically (thereby charging you) when it expires.

What error exactly are you seeing? Or what do you expect to happen but is not happening? A screenshot will be helpful, if you can take one.