IDE enviroment in Python course

Greetings, i have just created an account and have been trying to start the course Python 3 for Robotics. Everything seems to work except the IDE. “Loading IDE” goes for more than 20 min. There was an instance where the session closed because of inactivity while I was waiting for it to load. I can’t work through the course because of this. I thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Hi @Luis00397,

I had a similar issue and here is another issue like yours that still needs to be solved. Have a look at this, it might solve your issue as well:

2 Likes

Hi @Luis00397,
You should try to open the course simulation in incognito mode or a private browsing window when I had a similar problem and this helped me.
Hope I helped you!

@sm2112
That’s interesting. In our tests we actually found that the IDE does not work in incognito or private browsing mode.

Hi, @Luis00397 !

During some of my learning sessions, I also experience the same issue as yours. Usually from my experience, this is mainly due to poor network connection. Often, I try to resolve this by either of the following:

1. Clicking ‘reload’ on the IDE windows
  2. Refreshing the webpage
  3. Restarting or trying to use a different web browser.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Christian