I deleted catkin_ws

While taking Linux for Robotics, I deleted the catkin_ws directory. Everything is gone and I don’t know how to return or fix it. I cannot do anything with the simulator now. Please help

Hey Osman,

Not to worry, we store backups of your files.

When you open the course again, you should find the files there. However, if you can’t find the files or something is missing, I have sent you two previous versions of your catkin_ws folder, so you can at least recover the last saved versions.

Cheers.

Btw, welcome to the Community!

While taking Linux for Robotics, I deleted some files catkin_ws directory, and I don’t know how to return or fix it. I cannot do anything with the simulator now. It is showing blank in /home/user/catkin_ws/src.
After src I don’t have any file.
Please let me know.

I can see you are online now.

Let us know when you get out of the system and we’ll restore a previous version of your files.

While taking Linux for Robotics, I deleted some files catkin_ws directory, and I don’t know how to return or fix it. I cannot do anything with the simulator now. It is showing blank in /home/user/catkin_ws/src.
After src I don’t have any file.
Please let me know.

It does not seem that you have created any files yet (according to the records we have). In that case, just continue with the course and create files when asked.

This topic was automatically closed after 23 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.