How to restart Simulation

Is there a way to restart the sim from scratch, I have made a few mistakes which makes it very difficult to continue the study.

Cheers

Hi @rhys.a.sheridan,

Welcome to our community.

to restart the simulation, on the right side of the simulation, there is a reload button. If you just press it, the simulation would be restarted.

If that doesn’t work, you can just load another unit that has a different simulation. Then when you load again the other unit, the simulation will be fresh.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Nice. Thank you for your assistance.

1 Like

Thanks for the initial help, I have managed to reset everything except for the Terminal. (where python code is written) I moved and duplicated the wrong files so when I try to re begin the course from the intro page the first function does not work as there is no file found…because I mixed them up.
Also this message pops up:

There are packages with the same name. Check the files package.xml and CMakeLists.txt of each package in your workspace. After fixing it, the simulation will be automatically restarted in some seconds.

Thanks Again

Hi @rhys.a.sheridan,

yes, you can’t just copy the folders because ROS doesn’t accept two packages with the same name in the same workspace, because it doesn’t know which is the correct one.

In the same workspace, you can’t have duplicated packages. You have to remove the duplicated folders.