Hi, i did the exam and got a 7.5 because the “action didn’t execute correctly” when i do it my self it works as intended, maybe there is something wrong with the automated system.
Sorry for the confusion, but the grader expects specific things to be done, which will not be applicable when testing manually. For situations like this, it’s usually because of one or more of the following:
- You have some program running in one or more of the terminals. Perhaps the action server itself is one of them.
- The drone was not in the LANDED state when you started.
- Some of the files, topics or nodes are not named as specified.
- The action server didn’t return what was expected.
- While grading, did the drone perform the expected motions?