General questions about quizes

Hello hello,

RobotIgniteAcademy is a great experience so far.
I have a question regarding the quizzes though.
First of all, what happens if you fail a quiz more than 2 times?
Second, does the AutoGrader give a bit of insight as to what you did wrong so as to improve it on your second try?
Thank you!!

1 Like

Hello @ppelitaris,

Let me try to answer your doubts:

• what happens if you fail a quiz more than 2 times? After the 2nd quiz attempt, the mark you get in that one will be your definitive one, either you pass it or fail it. Also, after the 2nd attempt, you will get to see the solution to the Quiz.

• does the AutoGrader give a bit of insight as to what you did wrong so as to improve it on your second try? Yes it does. The grader will let you know, more or less, which sections you did right and which ones you did wrong. Furthermore, if you have any doubt after the 1st attempt, you can let us know and we will try to help you the best we can.

Also, we are open to any suggestions in order to improve the Quizzes sections, so feel free to let us know your experience with them.

Best,

1 Like

Hello Alberto,

Thanks for the reply.
Can I find the feedback of the grader or is it something like the image of this post?
Also, where should I address my doubts? Do I have to open a new topic or is there a specific procedure?
Thank you once again.

1 Like

Hi @ppelitaris,

Thank you for your kind words and for expressing your doubts about our platform!

Yes, that’s the kind of feedback the grader gives. In this case the issue was that service_quiz package did not compile.

You can express your doubts by clicking the “GET HELP” button and creating a post on the page where it takes you.

If you want to send us a private feedback, just click on the “Feedback” button on the simulation page.

If you would like to suggest a feature, you can create a feature request here.

Thanks again.

1 Like