Final project error - action server

Hi, I am trying to make my action server for the section of the final quiz. I am getting the following large error when setting up my callback. Any help?

Errors:

My code:

Hi @j.nash,

Are you able to fix it yet? There’s some problem with the code and/or your custom message. I’ll get one of our C++ experts to look at it.

Hi @bayodesegun,

No I haven’t been able to fix this yet. Still having the same problems. The custom message is the one that has been supplied, so it is most likely the code I would image. Thank you any help with this would be appreciated.

Zac

Hi @bayodesegun,

Did you manage to get one of your experts to have a look. I still haven’t found a solution to the problem, apologies.

Zac

Hi @j.nash,

Thanks for your patience. Your error seems to indicate that you are missing some libraries in your CMakeLists.txt file, actionlib in particular.

Please review the following sections in the Unit Understanding ROS Actions - Server and make the necessary changes to your CMakeLists.txt and/or package.xml file(s):

• How to prepare CMakeLists.txt and package.xml files for custom action messages compilation
  • How to prepare CMakeLists.txt file for using custom action messages inside a CPP file

Hello @j.nash,

Did the previous comment of @bayodesegun solve the issue?

Best,

@albertoezquerro @bayodesegun it looks like that has fixed it as it is now compiling. Once again a huge help, feel silly now!

Best wishes,

Zac

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Help on Reusing C++ functions