Face recogniser does not work

Hello, im trying to build the node for the face recogniser and i have this error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/user/catkin_ws/src/my_face_recogniser/scripts/recognise_face.py”, line 5, in
import face_recognition
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/face_recognition/init.py”, line 7, in
from .api import load_image_file, face_locations, face_landmarks, face_encodings, compare_faces, face_distance
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/face_recognition/api.py”, line 21, in
face_encoder = dlib.face_recognition_model_v1(face_recognition_model)
RuntimeError: Error while calling cudaGetDevice(&the_device_id) in file /tmp/pip-install-DMPZvh/dlib/dlib/cuda/gpu_data.cpp:201. code: 35, reason: CUDA driver version is insufficient for CUDA runtime version

Does anyone knows why? Thank you very much

Hi,

I just tested and it seems there is an error in the system. I’ll work on it to see it to be fixed. Thanks for reporting the error and hpe to fix it as soon as possibel. Sorry for the inconvenience

Hi,

I deployed the fix. It was an old version of the notebook instructions. So please go over the code you created to check that you are using the correct one explained in the Unit instructions and code.

Remmember that you have to activate the python 3 environment to make the facerecognition work.

Hop ethi sfixed the issue. You should see something like this in the garphycal tools:

Thank you very much.