Error with catkin_make - iri_wam_reproduce_trajectory

Hi,
I am working on unit 12 of basic ROS in 5 days course. When I try to compile with catkin_make the system respondes with the error that I report in the lines below. I have never worked with ‘iri_wam_reproduce_trajectory’ package so I don’t know why I get this message.
Please help.
Thanks
Salvatore

– Could not find the required component ‘iri_wam_reproduce_trajectory’. The following CMake error indicates that you either need to install the package with the same name or change your environment so that it can be found.
CMake Error at /opt/ros/kinetic/share/catkin/cmake/catkinConfig.cmake:83 (find_package):
Could not find a package configuration file provided by
“iri_wam_reproduce_trajectory” with any of the following names:

iri_wam_reproduce_trajectoryConfig.cmake
iri_wam_reproduce_trajectory-config.cmake

Add the installation prefix of “iri_wam_reproduce_trajectory” to
CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set “iri_wam_reproduce_trajectory_DIR” to a directory
containing one of the above files. If “iri_wam_reproduce_trajectory”
provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been
installed.
Call Stack (most recent call first):

1 Like

If you see Unit 5 in this tutorial the launch file has a line with include that includes this iri_warm trajectory. Copy that line

Hi @saxosun,

Did you do a copy/paste somewhere? This package is referenced somewhere in your CMakeLists.txt.

Can you elaborate? I am facing same problem

Hi, can you tell me where the issue you’re getting is? Is it also on Unit 12? Can you also post the error you’re getting?

@marzanalam3,

Your CMakeLists.txt for that package contains some references to iri_wam_reproduce_trajectory. Look for that, remove it and try again.

1 Like