Error when I try to launch RosBridge server

When I just run the first command of this course “roslaunch course_web_dev_ros web.launch” in terminal 1, I get the following error:

“[web.launch] is neither a launch file in package [course_web_dev_ros] nor is [course_web_dev_ros] a launch file name
The traceback for the exception was written to the log fil[/size][/size][/size][/size]e”

Please advise.

Hello @robo-del,

We have detected a technical problem in this course, for the moment. The technical team is already working to fix it.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Is there something we can do in the meantime to help you?

Hi Marco,

Can you just give me information about when the course will be fully functional? Not a lot of time is left to my subscription.

Hi @robo-del,

Just to update you. We are about to deploy a fix to the problem you found and postpone your license expiration date to make it possible for you to finish the course. Please, could you send us an e-mail to info@theconstructsim.com with your registered e-mail, in order to make it correct?

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience

Hello @robo-del,

We have just put online a fix for the problem you reported.
Sorry for the inconvenience, please let us know by e-mail your account so we extend for one week your license, in order to let you finish the course.

Thanks for reporting and for your patience.

Best regards