Courses not accesible after subscription

hi guys

i was doing ROS begineer course in 5 days but couldnt continue beacuse it asked me to subscribe even after getting subscribed. Can someone help me to access the courses?

Hi @SaiPraneeth,

Thank you for subscribing and welcome to the Community!

You don’t have access to the courses (except the free ones) because you subscribed to the Developer plan, which only grants access to Rosjects.

If you want to have access to courses you need to subscribe to the Developer Plus plan. You may choose the monthly or yearly option. Developer Plus includes everything in Developer and more.

We don’t have subscription upgrades implemented at the moment, so in order to switch to Developer Plus you need to request a refund for the Developer plan, then subscribe to the Developer Plus plan.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed.

Hi Bay,

I´m running into the same problem. I did a developer subscription but still cannot access the course I need (ROS Basic in 5 days). Can I ask a refund? Would you know how?

With best regards,

Juan Miguel

Hi @JM1,

I will process your refund right away. You should find the amount on your statement in 5-10 days. If you wish to access the courses, please re-subscribe to the Developer Plus plan.

Hi i made the exact same mistake, could i also get a refund?

Thanks,

James

@JamesHeavey,

Yes, I have just refunded the amount you paid for the Developer license. You should get it in 5-10 days.

Also, I see that you have also subscribed to the Developer Plus plan, so you should have access to courses (except Enterprise courses), and you don’t need to subscribe again.

Cheers.

I also made the same mistake, could you refund for me, please?

Hi @pongrut,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for subscribing.

I’ve canceled and refunded your Developer subscription. You may subscribe for the Learner plan when you are ready.

Hi,
I’ve made the same mistake too. Can you please cancel and refund my developer subscription.

Thanks
Steve

Hey, could I get a refund as well? Is there another place I can go to get a refund or do I have to go through this forum? I would just like to refund the my developer subscription, in order to upgrade my subscription to the higher tier.

Thanks, Thomas

Same mistake, I want Developer plus, to get full course of “ROS Basics in 5 Days”. Please, can you make refund and give a link to Developer plus subscribe to access “ROS Basics in 5 Days”

Could I get a refund as well? Is there another place I can go to get a refund or do I have to go through this forum? I would just like to refund the my developer subscription, in order to upgrade my subscription to the higher tier.

Hi @mflash123 @EricaSong,

I have refunded your Developer subscriptionS. You should find the money in your account in 5 - 10 days.

If you want to access the courses, please visit the subscription page and choose the Leaner plan. It’s in monthly payment mode by default, but you can also choose the yearly payment mode by using the MONTHLY/YEARLY switch.

Hi @bayodesegun,

You have not referenced the request from myself (or @Tomifer) in your above message.
Note: I have subsequently signed up for the Learner plan.

Regards
Steve

Hi @Stevethehalfb,

Thank you for letting me know and thank you for subscribing. I’m sorry I missed your requests.

I have canceled and refunded your Developer subscriptions. You should find the money in your bank account in 5-10 days. @Stevethehalfb @Tomifer

Cheers,

Thanks @bayodesegun.

1 Like

I’m in the exact same boat. I’d like a refund for the developer and I will subscribe to the Developer Plus.
Thanks Bayo

Hi Bay
I would like a refund and and would like to get developer plus link.

Thank You
sai Praneeth

@soren.ford.anderson @SaiPraneeth,

I have refunded your Developer subscriptions. You should get the money in your bank account in 5-10 days.

The Developer Plus plan is now called Learner. Please refer to the post below on how to subscribe to the monthly or yearly plan:

Another one here, Bay!

I would like to get a refund for Developer before I change to Learner

Thanks in advance!