Courses are not loaded. The screens continue to load indefinitely

Hi @bayodesegun, the Shell, Simulation and Jupiter Notebook for my current course are working fine now, but the IDE doesn’t show up and remains frozen in the loading state. Thanks again.

@monreaitorcelay Which browser are you using? Are you in incognito mode?
Could you please try again and let us know if you still have the problem?

Hi @training, I apologize for this problem. Please give us more information to help you:

• did you get any message about inactivity?
  • when kicked out, where were you taken? The login screen or the dashboard?
  • did you notice any other problems like lost files after each kick out?

Hi @bayodesegun
I have another problem. When I switch between different windows like WebShell and notebook or when writing in the WebShell, there is a kind of delay and freezing for 1 or 2 second and it does not work smoothly. I had not this issue earlier and it happened today.

@hamhagh
I’m sorry to hear that you had that issue. It could be a temporary problem with your VM or a connectivity issue.

Please let us know if you continue to experience that problem and we will look into it.

Also, could you please tell us where you are connecting from (which country)?

@bayodesegun I am connecting from Sweden.

Okay, thanks. Are you still experiencing the issue?

Hello @bayodesegun. All seems to be working fine now. (I was using Chrome). Thank you very much for your help!

1 Like

I am also facing right now this issue. After pressing the course button (in this case ROS basics in 5 days) the screen gets darker/more grey and nothing more happens. Reinstalled browser, tried Chrome,Edge, also used Incognito mode and cleared history&cookies etc.

Any solution to this ?

Hey @max.tadeusz.zieba,

Sorry for this error. Could you please try again (using Chrome or Firefox)? Perhaps this was caused by a transient server error.