Commands don't work at the new site

Hi!

I have problems with my rosjects. I saved rosject at the old site and now, when i opened it, i can’t launch the simulation. I do everything the same as at the old site.
First: cd simulation_ws
then: source install…
and: roslaunch…
After that i got answer - bash: roslaunch: command not found
With every command is the same situation. Im i doing something wrong?

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience, the transition to the new platform could give some issues. Iwoudl give the following reccomendations:

1. Go the the workspace where you ahve the simulations ( normally simulation_ws) and remove the build and devel folders and then source /home/simulations/public_sim_ws/devel/setup.bash. Then compile. This should make it work unless you has some packages dpeendencies in another workspace like catkin_ws

2. Please check that your model messhes havent been changed from model to package. This has been an issue with older versions of the app and you might hve experiences that without noticing.
    ORIGINAL model://ar_tag_1/meshes/ar_tag_6.dae
    MODED package://ar_tag_1/meshes/ar_tag_6.dae

3. Please share your ROSject here so we can have a look at it or through email in duckfrost@theconstructsim.com.

Hope it helped

Yeah, that works, thanks! But I have another problem:
user:~/simulation_ws$ roslaunch industrial_controlsimulate.launch
[simulate.launch] is neither a launch file in package [industrial_control] nor is [industrial_control] a launch file name
The traceback for the exception was written to thelog file
And
user:~/simulation_ws$ rosrun industrial_control tasker.py
[rospack] Error: package ‘industrial_control’ not found
I created again package by using catkin_make --pkg industrial_control, but still doesn’t works. Could you help with this please?

Hi,

Normally when you launch a launch file its:
roslaunch PACKAGENAME LAUNCHFILENAME

Also chck you can roscd that new packge otherwise you did something wrong or didnt source

if program doesn’t see this package, what can i do? i source it like at the old site