Certificate of course

Hi,
I just finished the online presentation of course: ROS Navigation in 5 Days last Thursday. May I ask how long it will take to get the certificate in achievements?
Jialei Li

Hi @MeineLiebeAxt,

I see that your score has not been recorded for the presentation. Could you please send an email to the person who coordinated your presentation, ccing info at theconstructsim dot com, and ask that you scores be recorded?

Hi, @bayodesegun

thanks for your advice. But may I ask, what does this solution mean?

ccing info at theconstructsim dot com

I am afraid that I don’t understand this.

Jialei Li

It means you should put the specified (but coded) email in cc when you email the person who coordinated your presentation :wink:.

Sorry I get more confused… What does it mean ‘specified but coded email’ and ‘cc’… :smiling_face_with_tear:

It means you should send an email to the person who coordinated your presentation and copy the given email (you need to construct the proper email from the info given).

Ok I see. I thought it in a complex way…
Should I come back to you after the coordinator responses? Or just ask about this to the coordinator?
Thanks for your patience :smiling_face_with_tear:

If you copy that info email, I will see it and take necessary action about the email.

Sorry for the trouble.

Hi @bayodesegun ,
I have contacted the coordinator for my presentation and I can see the cerficate in Accomplishment now. Thanks for your advice!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.