Cannot Continue to Next Lesson*

I currently completed Lesson 4 Advanced Utilities Part 2, but it won’t let me continue to the next part. I already did the quiz for this part and passed with a 100%. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to fully complete the quizzes for the previous parts as well? Please help.

Edit: Is it because I am doing the tutorial on a Mac?

Hi Christina,

What do you mean by “it won’t let me continue to the next part”? What exactly happens that prevents you from going to the next part? Can you share a screenshot or a screencast?

1 Like

hi, i have this same problem, the navigation button which lets you go on the the next part of the course is grey and un-clickable. The course is 75% finished and i dont know how to get to the rest of the course. help please.

PS im on a mac

Sharing a screenshot always helps.

If you are not able to move to the next unit, it could be that have reached the last unit, in which case there’s no “next”.

And if you are still at 75%, it means you are yet to complete one or more of the units. Please go to each unit again and ensure you have taken the knowledge check for each of them, where applicable.

You can go directly to any unit by clicking on the unit title to open up the Units Menu.

See the image below for reference.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.