Action server generating error for result

Hey, I was trying to make an action server which would calculate the distance of the robot from its initial position for 20 seconds. In the feedback, it shall display distance travelled after every second and after 20 seconds in the result, it will show all the odometry points recorded (x, y) coordinates. (The problem is not related to the first ROS project, I made it on my own to practice).

I am not moving the robot or anything, was just trying to see if my server works fine. It is generating the desired feedback however, after 20 seconds, instead of providing result, it generates an error shown below:

My action server is:

I initially tried by publishing to the goal topic and then echoing from the result and feedback topic. Then I made a client, but I’m getting the same error.

I think its saying that the state is in WARN condition, but I don’t know what it means and what to do about it. Even the previous error, I’m not too sure about that. Could anyone help me with this?
Thank you.

Hi @Kunal007 ,

I can see the thrown exception about attribute x.

When you try to set the _result it is like trying to access such attribute to set the result object.
But do you have the object and attributes matching with the result message?

Could you share the action server definition as well?

Hi @marco.nc.arruda, thank you for replying.
Though I’m not really sure what you mean by action server definition. Is it like the message definition? I’m attaching that. Do let me know if you meant something else. I’ve been stuck on this error for 2 days now :joy:

Capture

Thanks